The explosion of blogs, video-sharing sites, social networking pages and wikis has allowed consumers to publicly voice their opinion on brands and products as never before, with corporate messages and brand credibility being re-defined through on-line consumer-to-consumer conversations. Fortune will favour those organisations who grasp the power of social media to generate insight and opportunity.
At "New Frontiers for Social Media Marketing” we will address the following tough questions:
- How can social data best serve business decision-making?
- What can it tell us about consumers’ behavioral tendencies and relationships with brands?
- What is the long-term sustainability of social networking sites?
- What are the CTRs of the different social networking sites?
- How should your marketing strategy differ, depending on the social site?
- What do tighter e-privacy laws mean for social media marketing?
- How should companies react to customers deconstructing their brand and reputation?
Join us for “New Frontiers for Social Media Marketing” and hear how the next generation of social media will change everything, again. Be part of the discussion, joining industry gurus, technology pioneers and branding experts as they reveal new techniques for using social media to generate lasting buzz while avoiding reputational and confidentiality risks.